Rights and responsibilities
Link HC embraces and supports the diversity of all children who use our services. We are committed to support children and their families to ensure they thrive and develop to reach their potential.
Supporting Victoria’s Child Safety Standards, Link HC will
- Take a zero tolerance approach to child abuse.
- Supports the rights of children to ensure their safety and stability.
- Take a consistent approach to ensure parents/carers are supported in their roles and understand their obligations to children.
- Ensure vulnerable children are welcomed and appropriately supported in their development.
- Take active steps to meet our legislative obligations when we consider children are at risk.
- Support our staff to care and support children who use our services.
Link HC has an appointed Child Safety Officer whose role involves safeguarding the rights of children and supporting staff who work with them.